Have you experienced having the perfect outfit to wear, but opts to wear another set of clothes because of tummy pooch? Can’t conceal your body bumps and bulges that keep coming on their way whenever you want to wear a sexy outfit?
Well, there is a solution to your problem. In just a simple slip and nip, a smoother, sleeker and sexier you will flaunt using a fashion corset.
- Fashion corset is an instant shapewear for everyday use. It is also vital for waist training and during work-outs to increase thermal activity and mobilize fat cells.
- Fashion corset is also used for wedding, Christmas party, cosplay, clubbing, stage performance, naughty or intimate occasions.
- Fashion corsets can be worn with a skirt or any slim-fitting pants.
- Fashion corsets make you look slimmer by reducing waist measurement size to 3 to 5 inches.
- Fashion corsets also give you the confidence to flaunt your body and beauty to move you forward to the fashion world.
A corset makes you more confident in flaunting your slim body, but did you know that it means more than just giving you an edge in fashion?
- Corsets can fix your posture up to your heels, aside from helping with your lower back. If you happen to have heel issues such as plantar fasciitis, wearing a corset can be a corrective step to take.
- Corsets also aid in releasing tension in people’s shoulders and necks. This tension release might be of help with migraines and headaches, and even put an end to pains altogether.
- Corsets can be worn to prevent back injuries, instead of using bulky materials or waistbands underneath the clothes as your back support. It can also provide you back support for hours, like long standing hours, heavy lifting, and even sitting while facing a computer.
- People who are in pain because of a disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome use corsets to secure their torso and prevent unnecessary movements that can result in further injuries.
- If you want to hop on your motorcycle with lesser worry, a corset can keep your torso in check. It acts as torso body shield and prevents organs from getting damaged by accidents.
- Corsets can help reduce menstrual cramps. It puts pressure on the internal organs that lead to lessened menstrual or period pain.
- Corsets also help prevent other kinds of abdominal hernias, since they relieve abdomen pressure. However, please keep in mind that results can and may vary.
- People who experience a separation of the abdominal muscles during the final trimester of pregnancy, a disorder called diastasis recti, use corsets to correct it. During postpartum, using a corset can help hold muscles in the right places. Again, results may and can vary.
- Corsets may be worn to fend off your huge appetite. They aid in weight loss because they do not allow excessive expansion of the stomach, which helps in controlling food portions. Kindly consult a physician before wearing one for weight loss purposes.
Wearing a corset too tightly every day does include risks, but there are cool health benefits as well.
- Corset training can help with weight loss.
Many people are not familiar with the connection of corset training to weight loss. But today, many people are boasting the benefits of doing corset training together with a regular weight loss regime.
- Corset training can help with diet regulation.
Another factor that urges weight loss is diet regulation. Sporting a corset during certain times of the day, like during meal time, often motivates the user to eat less. Due to the continued wear of the shapewear garment or corset, people are motivated to consume fewer, regular meals throughout the day. However, it’s discouraged to use the garment as one way to significantly lessen food intake throughout the day.
- Corset training results to a slim figure.
The hourglass, slim figure promoted by a lot of TV personalities is the key reason why corset training has come back its way into fashion. Many of today’s hottest celebrities have enthusiastically endorsed shapewear garments or corsets. Naturally, this practice has earned attraction among their followers, especially women who want to feel and look slimmer.
Wearing high-compression shapewear can make you look slim. It makes clothes look much better since it compresses and hides undesirable fat and skin folds. Many shapewear garments also provide midsection support or back support, particularly for women who have just recently given birth.
- Like other corsets, Zhitunemi Women’s Lace Up Boned Jacquard Brocade Waist Training Underbust Corset might be damaging to your posture when not used properly. It could get too tight, and may even do you more harm than good.
- It might not be appropriate for daily use, though it would suffice when used as costumes or during really special occasions when you have to take extra effort dressing up.
- Its size comes smaller, too, so there might be possibilities of you not fitting in your usual size. An easy workaround would be to order one that is 1 or 2 sizes bigger than your actual size.
Zhitunemi Women’s Lace Up
Boned Jacquard Brocade Waist Training Underbust Corset is made of satin, cotton, spandex and lined with soft cotton fabric inside for a maximum comfort. It helps you to even out unsightly bumps, bulges and tummy pooch.
This corset also has a lace-up back for adjustment and hook-eye closure front for the perfect fit that automatically gives you a boost of confidence by allowing you to show off your hourglass figure body without damaging your body posture.
This waist training corset would probably help you develop proper posture and give you a more well-defined waist that looks great even when you are wearing a simple t-shirt. To top those off, it also comes in different colors! You can choose from blue, green, pink, white, black, beige, purple and red. What’s not there to love?